Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh my back!!

Oh my back!!

Hey Guys. I have been sorta quiet the last few weeks. Between Taxes, and working on the new house and shop. as well as trying to finish a large order. Things have been pretty hectic as of late. Of the 3 the only one I managed to complete was the TAXES!! Yet Im still going and gona get R done. One way or the other!!!

Last week when Painting at the new house. I pulled something in my lower back and after a few days it was not getting better and if anything was hurting even more!! So Monday I went to the chiropractor.. He was surprised by the Xrays.and started working on me.. I have been there a few times now and am almost able to walk and stand normal again.

On a side note. something a little more positive. I was finally able to secure more of the amazing Musk Ox horn and replenish my stash. Last year about this time I made the largest Musk Ox horn purchase I have even made. and the package was lost in the mail. Was sad both to loose so much cash but even moreso to loose so much awesome horn!!! ?? who knows where it ended up?

This year We are doing the shipping and deal a little at a time. and the first package arrived!! Its a good thing.

Im also going to start or re start the mammoth tooth stabilization and should have some new stuff by mid summer!!

I just wanted to say HI and let everyone know whats up with me. God willing I should be back to normal and back in the shop very soon!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Hope you are feeling better soon, my brother. It's gotta be getting close to "Sushi Saturday" doesn't it? Hope the family is doing well. God Bless.

Thanks Chef. Yep. Sushi sounds AWESOME!!!

Makes me smile!!!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Randy,
    Godspeed on your recovery! I pray that it all works out!
    Chef Paul

Chiropractors are amazing, I always come out feeling good. Hope it gets better soon, back issues suck.

At least you got your taxes done! Hope you are on the up and up Randy. I wish I could do sushi saturday with you guys! I seem to really like that stuff..

Good luck getting well Randy, and lets all be happy when the musk ox horn arrives savely!!

Quote Originally Posted by erikz View Post
    Good luck getting well Randy, and lets all be happy when the musk ox horn arrives savely!!
    Its a HAPPY day here at HHH when a package full of Musk Ox horn arrives!!

Quote Originally Posted by mametaro View Post
    At least you got your taxes done! Hope you are on the up and up Randy. I wish I could do sushi saturday with you guys! I seem to really like that stuff..
    Im sure glad they were completed. What a Stressful thing. But Sushi Saturday.. Thats somthing to look forward to! Your more then welcome to join us!!

Quote Originally Posted by Erilyn75 View Post
    Chiropractors are amazing, I always come out feeling good. Hope it gets better soon, back issues suck.
    I can tell that the adjustments hes made have had a effect. Yet still am not at 100% yet.. I have had some back issues for over 10 years. It was a back injury that got me started making knives. I was off work for a few months doing Physical therapy. And thats when I made my first knife!!

Quote Originally Posted by chefpaulm View Post
    Randy,
    Godspeed on your recovery! I pray that it all works out!
    Chef Paul
    Thank you Chef.. Your prayers are appreciated.

Availible Knives

Whoo Hooo!!! Today my back is almost not hurting at all. I have one more apt tomorrow at chiropractor.

Another thing I wanted to share is that Im starting the last phase of a project thats been going on for Way to long. I expect it to be completed within 2 weeks! Then Its back to Business as usual.

To all my friends and clients on the wait list. I owe you all a HUGE thank you for your patience and understanding. This project has allowed me to grow HHH with a new shop. and new tools. etc.

Were feeling very blessed here at HHH.. I mentioned this project last year as a Super Secret project.. And its finally coming to throughition. Its still a Super Secret. but as soon as I can share it with you guys and gals I will. I am super excited and proud of our work on it. and look forward to being able to share this news with everyone!

Thats it for now. You all Stay Sharp!

Blessings
    Randy

Availible Knives

Back program of leg stretching, postural re-education, core stabilization, and strengthening for you! Glad you're feeling better!!