Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oh my back!!

Yep. Thats right on!! I did all of these things about 10 years ago. when the doctors wanted to tell me surgery. I went to 3 different docs. and finally B4 the last guy could say surgery. I told him Im not gona let you cut me. and what other options are there.

At that time I did physical therapy where they did everything you mentioned. after about 6 months. 3 time a week. I was back in shape and without pain. or lets say alot less problems. Then, after a year I was done. Without a doubt, I have been slacking more on some of these things and or not doing them at all in the last few years. and its come back to get me!!!

What really got me was painting the new HHH world headquarters. That did me in!!!!

Thanks for the reminder!
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Oh my back!!

Ugh! The pesky painting!

Yea. It's tough. There's so much damascus and sharp things to make! Not enough time for everything for sure. Once you get back to a good level, even doing those things once a week will help a lot just to maintain. We need you around for a long time yet Randy!!

Sending warm, fuzzy, healing thoughts good sir!

Quote Originally Posted by gavination View Post
    Back program of leg stretching, postural re-education, core stabilization, and strengthening for you! Glad you're feeling better!!
    +1. Best predictor for long-term success is physical activity - not the kind you do in the shop...

Stefan

Thanks guys this last week has been much better. And I am finally able to stand and work all day without being in alot of pain and paying for it!

Stay sharp
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives