Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sakai Yusuke in stock

Quote Originally Posted by Erilyn75 View Post
    Newly listed 210 special thin with ebony handle.
    There's also a thin 270. I don't know if it's totally appropriate to advertise on a company's behalf like this when they are not members here.

people kiss murray carter's A$$ all the time here and he has no involvement with the forum.

Im sorry, I didn't know it was against the rules. I know these knives are highly sought after so I thought I'd just let everyone know.

I don't see them telling people when they are available. They just comment on the knives they have. Same as a dozen other makers around. But then I could be wrong. Anyway I would appreciate the heads up if I was looking for this particular knife.

So if CKTG had fresh stock, it'd be OK to announce? I'm not trying to boss anyone around, so please don't get me wrong.

Sakai Yusuke in stock

If they had an ultra rare Kramer for sale :P, why not. I am assuming Knife isn't available anywhere else.

As these are highly sought after blades I don't see any wrong in posting stock info here. Nothing to do with commercial interests. In 'looking for' threads this happens all the time. E.g. check a-frames for this, metal master for that etc.

I wouldn't have any trouble with us being informed about very rare blades getting back in stock at whatever supplier. It's not like we're talking shuns or some chinese rip off trash here

Quote Originally Posted by erikz View Post
    As these are highly sought after blades I don't see any wrong in posting stock info here. Nothing to do with commercial interests. In 'looking for' threads this happens all the time. E.g. check a-frames for this, metal master for that etc.
    This. End of.

I remember the days when Yusuke was considered the poor man's Sakai laser, and were readily available.

So if I want to sell a specific knife brand here, I can just ask a supportive customer to announce every time they see I have it in stock?

I wouldn't mind, if you know it's sought after...