• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Fujiwara gyuto 240 mm, with forced patina (EU)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark76

Reaction score
I picked up this Fujiwara gyuto some time ago, because I wanted to know how it sharpened and whether it would take a patina. Well, it sharpens fantastically and takes a great forced patina. But I don’t use it. The knife is currently in the EU, so this is an extra bargain if you live there.

Blade length: 240 mm
Steel: high carbon
Handle: western
State: new (unused), but sharpened and with patina
Comes in original box
Price: $75 or EUR 55, including shipping world-wide

I can do Paypal. Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

--Mark

Hi Mark,
Too bad that it's sold already. Since I'm also Dutch and doubing between a Fujiwara, Tojiro DP, Suisin and carbonext this would have been ideal. But my question is how did you get this awesome platina on it?
And is there a way to communicate in private, since i don't want to push already sold items back on top.

Hi Geert. You need a few more posts before you can send a private message. I suggest you start a 'new member topic' to introduce yourself :)

This guy (funswsis) posted this is more topics. Spambot?

Anyway, the knife is sold and the thread can be closed.

Back