• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 Carters with stefan handles

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdkraus13

Reaction score
The first is a 160mm sfgz funayuki with a stefan handle, i purchased this from Murray quite a few years ago and never really put it to good use. the stefan handle fits it perfectly, it has great balance and holds an amazing edge. $200 or best offer

The second is a 180mm IP pro usuba with a stefan handle. This is truly the only carter usuba that i have ever seen. It is super this for a single bevel knife and is ridiculously sharp. Turns out that i dont like using a usuba, so my loos is your gain. $325 or best offer

I will only accept paypal payments and ship in the CONUS, please message with questions, the link to pics is below.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BzxdfA_en4SOSl9UOHNXMk5wVTA&usp=sharing

I'll take the usuba. PM sent. Hoping you didn't want that one Dave! Gift for a sushi chef!

I almost jumped on that funy. Stupid, because I definitely don't need it as badly as I need $200, but those smaller Carters are unbelievably good knives, and with a Stefan handle....

I think Jesus got angry at me for working on Easter, so I ended up missing out on the funayuki. Was really looking for one.

Back