• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Konosuke zdp189 with custom handle.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdkraus13

Reaction score
Here for sale is a 240mm Konosuke gyuto in solid ZDP189 steel. It a This thing is super thin, super sharp, and super strong! Unfortunately its a drawer queen and deserves to be with someone who will use it. This comes with the original box and saya, the handle on it is beautiful burl with nickel spacers. $900 or best offer.

I will only accept payments via paypal and will only ship in the CONUS. please see the link below for pics and message e with any questions.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BzxdfA_en4SOOFFpLWFmb093Q1k&usp=sharing

4 sold and 1 to go...lets make tonight 5 for 5.

$850 OBO!!!!!

Would be all over this if it was 270

Sent from my iPhone using Kitchen Knife Forum

Ok all, this is my final price drop, i hate to keep this beauty in a drawer. I'd rather it get used as it was intended to be, but i cant go any lower than this. $810 will get it to you fees paid and shipped CONUS.

I remember this bad boy! Loved this knife, loved the steel. Hated to sell it at the time, but I'm sure I needed some other knife at the time. It was close to new when I sold it so if it's been a drawer queen since then this is a great deal for someone. Glws

I may have cut with it less than 5 times...its basically brand new. I wouldn't sell it either if i didn't need to finance some (much less fun than a new knife) improvements on the house. Anyone interested???

One last try...$775 shipped CONUS until midnight. If not I'll put it back in the drawer.

Latest posts

Back