Happy Birthday Stefan!!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok. Now that it's officially your birthday... Happy birthday Stefan! Hope you're feeling better so you can drink!

Thanks guys! Off to a slow start on my birthday. I was out sick since Wednesday and realized I had pretty much lived on a few apples, carrots and 2 tuna sandwiches over four days - tells you I really did feel sick. Will try to grab breakfast somewhere now and then see what to do. I thought a couple of hours at the beach might be nice if it clears up a bit. Really wanted to spend the long weekend in the shop, but I am already coughing my lungs out, a dusty environment will probably not be a good idea right now...

Stefan

Happy BD stefan. Great day, as its my gf's bday today as well! Have a good one!

Happy birthday Stefan!

oktoberfest_girl.jpg

Thanks, guys. Somehow I keep coming back to this page to look at Dave's picture. I must be homesick. Yeah, that must be it... ;)

Stefan

Thanks, guys. Somehow I keep coming back to this page to look at Dave's picture. I must be homesick. Yeah, that must be it... ;)

Stefan

Just a shame she only has one of her jugs on show:groucho: Well someone had to say it, ok ok I'll get my coat:biggrin:

(hopefully none of the ladies on here will take offense:O)

A little late, but happy birthday, Stefan!

Back