Quantcast
I have nothing to say.... - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I have nothing to say....

That.... Was amazing. I bet using the branch chop test with that much force any knife will pass... Win. The music made it so much better.
    I knew I was on the wrong track with freehand sharpening, I could never simultaneously round the edge and the spine without that weird wobbling stone setup.

One of the stupidest things I have ever seen. It should be clear at first glance that the angle of the knife in the contraption(and of course the angle of the edge on the stone) changes when the blade is pushed back and fort because it is much narrower at the tip than at the back. It might work with a nakiri.

Quote Originally Posted by mhpr262 View Post
    One of the stupidest things I have ever seen. It should be clear at first glance that the angle of the knife in the contraption(and of course the angle of the edge on the stone) changes when the blade is pushed back and fort because it is much narrower at the tip than at the back. It might work with a nakiri.
    Why are you people only telling me this now, I have all my savings invested in this super idea!

I couldn't hang for the branch test. Too painful.
    Dave
    Older and wider.

Indeed, though that's something that is a problem with any fixed jig/angle controlled device that I've ever seen.

Yeah, but with that stone jumping around like that he must be getting a killer convex edge on the knife. No wonder it'll chop branches!

This is the real reason I haven't sent you anything in a while Dave.
    Starting this harvest I'm a starving startling artist/
    Lyrical arsonist it's arduous spitting this smartest arsenic/

what da crap??

Yeah, shame on you, Dave, letting your poor old Dad shill for your new sharpening gadget

Stefan