Japanese Knives Big thanks to Jon!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UglyJoe

Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just wanted to give Jon some public thanks for a recent purchase I made from him. I ordered a Yoshihiro yanagi and deba from Jon last Sunday. The knifes had made it to my door in Virginia across the country by Wednesday. They were immaculately packaged and included a signed note from Jon offering any assistance that he could to help with them. Knowing how busy Jon is setting up the new storefront, I was amazed at the attention to detail and customer service that he was able to give! Thanks Jon, you are undoubtedly the best knife retailer I have personally worked with!

As for the knives, I really, really like them so far. I just posted an initial impressions and first sharpening thread in the main forum, here, if anyone is interested reading them. I'd appreciate any and all feedback about my sharpening to help me improve.

Just want to say thanks, Jon, one more time. Excellent customer service, great products, great knowledge about said products! Highly, highly recommended to any of you out there who haven't purchased from Jon yet!

Back