Quantcast
Itinomonn 240 V2 stainless clad - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Itinomonn 240 V2 stainless clad

I received the knife with damaged tip, today. I may not be able to fix it due to a stomach flu I catched earlier this week and busy schedules. I'll send the knife to the next tester within the week.
    Charles ***[All statements I made here only my personal opinion and nothing more!]*** & Please bare with me for my crappy English!!

Charlotte, NC AKA The Queen City! The lint-filled belly button of the south.
    No worries Charles. Take your time. I would love for you to try it out and get your review. I'm in no hurry to get this back as I just had wrist surgery on Monday and can't cut anything for at least a month anyway.
    Hope you feel better!
    If "Its" and "Buts" was candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas
    -Cleon "Slammin'" Salmon

Quote Originally Posted by cclin View Post
    I received the knife with damaged tip, today. I may not be able to fix it due to a stomach flu I catched earlier this week and busy schedules. I'll send the knife to the next tester within the week.
    grrrr, mail men are always causing trouble! I'll bang out a quick poplar saya when it gets to me to help prevent future incidents.

Quote Originally Posted by knyfeknerd View Post
    No worries Charles. Take your time. I would love for you to try it out and get your review. I'm in no hurry to get this back as I just had wrist surgery on Monday and can't cut anything for at least a month anyway.
    Hope you feel better!
    thanks!! It all depends on my recovery rate from the stomach flu. I don't want to hold up the waiting list for too long....
    Quote Originally Posted by ramenlegend View Post
    grrrr, mail men are always causing trouble! I'll bang out a quick poplar saya when it gets to me to help prevent future incidents.
    Just wanted to be fair, I'm pretty sure it's not damaged by mail delivery. The blade was protecting by the very tough & tide fit edge guard when I opened the package.
    Charles ***[All statements I made here only my personal opinion and nothing more!]*** & Please bare with me for my crappy English!!

i sent it with a chipped tip, no doubt. tip repair is usually a quick thing to do, takes me less than 5-10min usually, i just forgot to fix it. Since this is a pass around, its probably not even worth fixing it until the pass around is finished anyway.

I forgot to post, the knife shipped to pleue on Monday 6/30. Due to the sickness, I was only able to use the knife once but managed to put a new edge on the knife.

who's this one going to next? Been fun so far.

If I'm not mistaken, I think I'm next

Quote Originally Posted by pleue View Post
    who's this one going to next? Been fun so far.
    The addresses and pass around list information are included in the package!!

Charlotte, NC AKA The Queen City! The lint-filled belly button of the south.
    Hey, whoever has this now, please take jared08 and rogue108 off the list of passaround recipients. They have both PM'ed me and said neither one is in a position to be able to currently participate.
    Please physically cross the names and addys off of the list included in the box.

"Thank you for your cooperation"-Peter Weller as Robocop
    If "Its" and "Buts" was candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas
    -Cleon "Slammin'" Salmon