• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Thermapen

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgraeff

Reaction score
Hey guys!

So I had one of these a while ago but for working the line it was too big but now that I'm baking and prepping it will definitely come in handy.

If anyone is looking to get rid of one or even buy one, I would go in on the buddy sale going on now.

Thanks

Shoot me a pm with the details if you would that sounds great!

wow that's a steal I'd be in for one as well, though I'm not wild about the camo.

wow that's a steal I'd be in for one as well, though I'm not wild about the camo.
Would be happy to sort a few out for people, they currently only have camo, green or a lovely Union Jack:biggrin: They have them all the time in various colours so I think the blue, red, black etc will return soon

I got my brother one of the refurbed ones and they are a great deal, no different to the new ones at all

Once again this place is an amazing community so many generous people!!

Thanks warren!

I would not mind to get one two if that is not too much trouble for you Warren.

I'd love a yellow one if available but would do a teal or green

Sending pm's to all that are interested, can't see any limit on purchases on their Ebay page so shouldn't be a problem, send me a pm if anyone else wants one:thumbsup:

I would like one, red, yellow, or green.
Thanks for the offer.
Mike

PM's or emails now sent to everyone interested so far

If theres a cap on the number of pens one person is allowed to buy, ill take on a few orders as well... Shipping seems free to the Netherlands too. I can forward a single combined package to the US!

Let me know if I can be of assistance Warren.

If theres a cap on the number of pens one person is allowed to buy, ill take on a few orders as well... Shipping seems free to the Netherlands too. I can forward a single combined package to the US!

Let me know if I can be of assistance Warren.
Shouldn't be any problems, I will place the orders that get paid for and if I have any issues then I will let you know, thanks for the offer to help, much appreciated:thumbsup:

I tested a purchase and alas: theres £5,50 shipping charge to the NL...

I tested a purchase and alas: theres £5,50 shipping charge to the NL...
Looks like the UK actually has something cheap for once:biggrin: Thanks again for offering to help out:thumbsup:

Is it too late to jump on this bandwagon? I would love to pick one up as well from one of you guys. Pm me?

Can do this again in the future maybe, just don't want to order hundred's at once just in case they get suspicious ;-)

All the Thermapens are currently on their way to me, I will update everyone individually once I have shipped them out:)

All the Thermapens are packed and ready to go, I am going to the post office now and will update everyone individually with the tracking details:)

Back