Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: WTB: Thermapen

Just checked the tracking numbers and it looks like all the Thermapens are in the US ready to go out to their new owners

Awesome can't wait! Thanks a ton warren!! Your the man!

That's a great deal. I will definitely get one if there is another buy. Thanks!

I'm going to be stalking this thread for sure. I'm hoping to get one over the next few weeks/months, and that price really can't be beat.

I was able to buy the Thermapen and have them ship to my address in the US. Essentially, you go through the normal process of buying the Thermapen with your normal US account. When you go to checkout, it will state that there is no shipping listed for the US and the you can commit to buy and request a shipping quote from the seller. I ended up doing that and about a day later I was sent a quote/invoice to complete the transaction. With shipping and paying with Paypal, it ended up being around 59$ total.

Quote Originally Posted by jbonnette View Post
    I was able to buy the Thermapen and have them ship to my address in the US. Essentially, you go through the normal process of buying the Thermapen with your normal US account. When you go to checkout, it will state that there is no shipping listed for the US and the you can commit to buy and request a shipping quote from the seller. I ended up doing that and about a day later I was sent a quote/invoice to complete the transaction. With shipping and paying with Paypal, it ended up being around 59$ total.
    Oh really? I think I'll try that and see if it works, then. Thanks for the tip!

I tried it...no dice

I got a friend to ask if they will ship to the US but they said no, looks like the group buy was worth it then

No dice for me either. Ah well. I'll just wait for the next group buy.

Next one won't be too long, just want to make sure the first ones get to their new owners Ok then I will do another one