Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: WTB: Thermapen

I guess that I was just lucky and snuck/sneaked it by. I'm interested to see if they actually ship it or if the order gets cancelled. I hope not!

BTW Warren, I think it's awesome that you're doing this group buy. If my purchase falls through, I will be in for the next one
    Last edited by sudsy9977; 05-16-2014 at 12:16 AM.

Maybe get eBay pic off just in case they somehow see this thread, doubt it would matter but better safe than sorry :-)

Would love to be in the next buy if you're still up to the runaround. Always amazed and happy to know the amazing community here

My previous order fell through when they realized I was trying to send it to singapore. They got a distributor to contact me from Australia and the price was stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by jbonnette View Post
    I guess that I was just lucky and snuck/sneaked it by. I'm interested to see if they actually ship it or if the order gets cancelled. I hope not!

BTW Warren, I think it's awesome that you're doing this group buy. If my purchase falls through, I will be in for the next one
    Hope your purchase goes through ok will be doing another group buy in a few weeks if anything falls through

Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
    Would love to be in the next buy if you're still up to the runaround. Always amazed and happy to know the amazing community here

My previous order fell through when they realized I was trying to send it to singapore. They got a distributor to contact me from Australia and the price was stupid.
    Will be doing another one in a few weeks, when I open it up I will keep it open for maybe a week and then order them all at once to save running to the post office everyday

I'd love to get in on the next one! I have a thermapen but I dread the day I lose/break it. Also may get more to give to friends at such a good deal!

WHen starting the round, could you email me sean{at}danforthandcoxwell.com I often forget to check in here for a couple weeks!

Got mine yesterday it's perfect.

Came in Celsius from the uk but easy enough to change.

Thanks warren!!

Quote Originally Posted by jgraeff View Post
    Got mine yesterday it's perfect.

Came in Celsius from the uk but easy enough to change.

Thanks warren!!
    Glad it arrived quick and safe, looks like they are getting to the US pretty quick, think 3 people have theirs now

Got mine yesterday. Thank you, Warren!

"If there’s something worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.” - An US saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

I might be in for the next batch, should there ever be another one!

btw i love mine warren is beyond lovely to deal with