Integral knife for S.H.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DevinT

Reaction score
I took this one to the show unfinished and sold it. It is now finished and will be shipped out Monday.

Iron wood handle with paper micarta butt cap.

Thanks for your support.

Hoss

002.jpg

003.jpg

005.jpg

007.jpg

First reaction.... :fanning:

After looking closely... :dazed:

@ the end.... :ubersexy:

This last set of Damascus is out of this world. Not sure if it translates to cutting power, but damn is it artistic. I applaud your mastery of technique. This is like watching an artist evolve. Some day I will own one of yours.

That's incredible! Amazing vision to imagine as well as craftsmanship to execute.

You have to be kidding me, they just get better and better!

This was the most comfortable knife I might have ever held. I was lucky enough to see it at the show in Seattle and also lucky enough that it was already sold or might have had to sell my car to get it. S.H. is one lucky person!

Really quite beautiful. I think it has a medieval look to it, and should be worn in a thigh sheath with a princess outfit:

CINDERELLA_cast_phS.jpg

Oh Man... I totally know what I am going to pester you about on my next trip to Panaka.

2 things:

1) The knife is even more amazing in person than it is in the photos.

2) Never use duct tape to strap on a thigh holster.

dont get how that´s even possible:bigeek: masterfully done:hatsoff:

The knife was amazing unfinished in Seattle and is mind blowing now. Incredible work.

Side note.. No changes here yet. Still on schedule.

Hope you make it to eugene sometime again Hoss! And hope you guys had a wonderful Mother's Day! Dinner is on John and I if you guys make it out. Incredible knife Lucretia!

I had plane tickets to got to that knife show. Wish I wasn't stuck in the hospital. Looks amazing. Congrats hoss. Some of the most unique work I've seen of yours.

Thats the most beautiful knife I've ever seen. I have the shakes:rofl2:

Exceptional Talent on display this is MASTERWORK...
Congratulations to you both!

It's also comfy as an old tennis shoe and an amazing cutter. :D

Back