Suisin Event / Korin Renovation - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Suisin Event / Korin Renovation

(For purchases of $1000+ (not including tax) in Suisin products:

A free bread/ham knife AND
    A choice of:
    - 255mm Funayuki Momiji
    - 300mm Yanagi Inox Honyaki Limited)

Anyone have info or a link to the "limited"?

Like my Inox honyaki deba, love my hayate yanagi, drool over my bosses dream craft western inox yanagi. Gona paypall a proxy.... nothing unethical about that right?

Hi mary, Question: purchase $1000 or $1500 for 1 single item? Or can be combine? Thanks. Best regards.

Quote Originally Posted by lanel View Post
    do you have any pictures of the ham knife?
    I haven't seen the ham/bread knife yet, so I'm not 1000% sure... But I assume its this one: http://korin.com/Suisin-Inox-Bread-Knife_2

Quote Originally Posted by wisew View Post
    Wow, this sounds awesome! Would even a newbie like myself be welcome to this event?
    Yes everyone is welcome!! I would absolutely love for you to attend the event. Please say hello if you do!

Quote Originally Posted by rogue108 View Post
    Korin has treated us well in the past. I believe it was for the 2008 ECG when Ms. Kawano opened the shop up to a bunch of KF folks who were in town for the ECG. We were given Sake and finger food. She even swapped Master Sugai's day off so he could be there on Friday to show us the downstairs shop and answer our questions. The show cases were unlocked for us to check out the goods. I believe were also given a 15% discount for that weekend

My point is Korin always does a good job putting together nice events regardless of who's attending.
    If KKF members are interested Saori (Kawano) offered to set up a pre-event lunch with the Suisin president. I offered a few years ago with the Masamoto and Misono president, but if anyone would like to join us for lunch, we would love to have people.

Did you attend in 2008?

Quote Originally Posted by eshua View Post
    (For purchases of $1000+ (not including tax) in Suisin products:

A free bread/ham knife AND
    A choice of:
    - 255mm Funayuki Momiji
    - 300mm Yanagi Inox Honyaki Limited)

Anyone have info or a link to the "limited"?

Like my Inox honyaki deba, love my hayate yanagi, drool over my bosses dream craft western inox yanagi. Gona paypall a proxy.... nothing unethical about that right?
    We're in the process of taking pictures of the knives to be given away. I will post them here when they are ready.

Quote Originally Posted by D3st1n View Post
    Hi mary, Question: purchase $1000 or $1500 for 1 single item? Or can be combine? Thanks. Best regards.
    Combined purchase of $1000 or $1500 worth of Suisin products. It has to be Suisin products, so other brand products will not count.

I will try to be there on Fridays.
    Probably gonna buy a Suisin inox honyaki gyuto that I always want to try.

Thanks Mari, maybe I'll be there too on the event day...

Quote Originally Posted by dreamwalker View Post
    I will try to be there on Fridays.
    Probably gonna buy a Suisin inox honyaki gyuto that I always want to try.
    Awesome! Please say hello. But just so you know the event starts on June 14th (saturday) and going on til June 16 (monday).