Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Suisin Event / Korin Renovation

Quote Originally Posted by Korin_Mari View Post
    There is a drawing every hour, but the first two raffles will be for the raw knife.
    What is a raw knife? Does that mean it comes without a handle or something?

Quote Originally Posted by wisew View Post
    What is a raw knife? Does that mean it comes without a handle or something?
    What Korin has been referring to when we say "raw knives" are the knives that have been forged to be made into knives, but were never given a blade or a handle.

These things:

The ones we are offering this time are raw knives by Master Kenjiro Doi. I believe they were supposed to be Hayate knives. We thought they were cool raffle prizes for collectors, since they are definitely not something you can buy.

Friendly reminder that our event is this weekend! I hope to see some of you there. If you stop by please ask for Mari.

If any of you are interested in ordering a custom or special order knife that we don't carry. Korin will be happy to apply the 15% off discount as long as you can get the order to me during the days of the event. Please contact me before hand with a full description of what you are looking for.

Thanks!

Mari - I'll try to come down to the store either Saturday or Monday.
    Please visit my store at www.dreamburls.com Imagine the possibilities!
    Email me at service@dreamburls.com
    Visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/dream.burls
    All sales are backed with a no questions asked money back guarantee.

Oh, this sounds so exciting (I like that "CAKE" is bolded, haha). I was planning my first visit to Korin this Sunday to shop for my first Japanese knives (a gyuto, nakiri, and a little Misono paring knife). I hope it won't be too busy for a newbie like me! Maybe I should plan my visit another weekend :S I just got married, and wanted to put some of our wedding gift money to good use ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by cilucia View Post
    Oh, this sounds so exciting (I like that "CAKE" is bolded, haha). I was planning my first visit to Korin this Sunday to shop for my first Japanese knives (a gyuto, nakiri, and a little Misono paring knife). I hope it won't be too busy for a newbie like me! Maybe I should plan my visit another weekend :S I just got married, and wanted to put some of our wedding gift money to good use ^^;
    Congratulations!

Cake is very important.

Please come visit us Sunday! I will be around and I will be more than happy to help you. If you are worried about it being too busy, and you are not interested in any Suisin knives, it might be a good idea to come earlier in the day before the event starts. Once the event starts, it starts to get busy in the store.

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Burls View Post
    Mari - I'll try to come down to the store either Saturday or Monday.
    Sounds great! I look forward to seeing you.

Thanks for excellent service Mari. I'm so happy that you helped me in the store while it was so busy and got crazy. It was a good event and so enjoyed. Thank you. A+

Fendy (d3st1n).

Quote Originally Posted by D3st1n View Post
    Thanks for excellent service Mari. I'm so happy that you helped me in the store while it was so busy and got crazy. It was a good event and so enjoyed. Thank you. A+

Fendy (d3st1n).
    It was great meeting you and my pleasure.
    I hope you're enjoying your Suisin Inox yanagi knife!!