For Suisin Event KKF members

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Korin_Mari

Reaction score
Hello!

We will be hosting a special lunch and tour for 5 guests with Suisin's founder, Korin's founder, Korin's knife sharpeners, and Korin marketer (most likely me). The tour will include a knife sharpening demonstration, and a tour of Korin's hidden knife sharpening section in the basement. Join us for this very exclusive lunch and meet Suisin's owner before the event starts.

(Pssst... This would be a really good time to talk to him about any custom knives and orders if you have any interest. You can also ask him what sort of things Suisin can do for custom orders.)

I only have 2 spots available, so it will be a first come first serve. If no interest is shown by the May 20th, then we will offer the spots to our facebook fan.

Please sign up here or PM me to book a spot. :)

Thanks for reading!

Date: June 14th
Time: 12pm and meet at Korin

Korin's address
57 Warren Street
New York, NY 10007

Ahhhhhh!! Work is killing me! This sounds like an amazing opportunity, too bad it is on a Saturday otherwise I would love to come

Ahhhhhh!! Work is killing me! This sounds like an amazing opportunity, too bad it is on a Saturday otherwise I would love to come

Oh nooo!! :( I hope you can at least come to the event! Its running Saturday to Monday.

Hello thank you for your interest in joining the exclusive lunch! Both seats for the lunch are now filled.

Bummer, I wasn't able to confirm I would be free that weekend until today. Early Bird gets the worm.

If you are interested, I'm sure I can still arrange for you to come to the tour/demonstration after the lunch? :)

Back