A good day-our new family member

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Delbert Ealy

Reaction score
Mom and Dad and then 2 pics of the puppy

Puppies 004.jpg

Puppies 015.jpg

puppy1.jpg

puppy2.jpg

That's a great lookin' pup Del! Really adorable. He's lucky to have found a great home!

Amazing! How old is he / she?

Its a boy and he will be 6 weeks on thursday, we have had him since last thursday. I told my wife today that if she didn't name him in the next 2 days, I will. I was thinking of calling him You. Makes it easy, Hey You get back here!

Mommy is 105 lbs and daddy is 130lbs, he won't be tiny and cute for long

No, actually there were 8, 3 boys and 5 girls. My wife wanted a boy, and since I have 4 daughters I didn't argue. Now at least I'm not the only male in the house. ;)

I havn't had to yet, my oldest is 14, so I am sure it won't be too long. Thanks to my recent experience with kitchen knives, I can now make a knife sharp enough to circumcise a mosquito. Sharp, when properly understood can be far more intimidating than big.
Del

Awesome news Del!
I always enjoy other people's puppies as I can just think about how datn cute they are and not all of work to come! 130lb is a BIG GSD, I hope you bought stock in a lint-roller company!

I/my family has had GSD's since before I was born: Great dogs
Is this your first shepherd?

Its a boy and he will be 6 weeks on thursday, we have had him since last thursday. I told my wife today that if she didn't name him in the next 2 days, I will. I was thinking of calling him You. Makes it easy, Hey You get back here!

Mommy is 105 lbs and daddy is 130lbs, he won't be tiny and cute for long

That would be a nicer name than what I wanted to name my dog which was Damnit.

Del, that is so great! I love those dogs, my wife and I really want one when we have a yard.

I thought about the fact that I have 2 daughters, and when they are teenagers, they will be a pair of girls that always carry a seriously sharp knife. Intimidating to some, perhaps, but if I was into a girl in high school and she pulled out a hair-popping pocket knife, I'd be even more impressed with her.

Back