Help Please

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dream Burls

Reaction score
Here's a photo of three pieces of Quilted Maple. The one in the middle is in its natural state while the two outside have stabilized and dyed by K&G. I did those two as a test to see how they'd turn out and I'm pretty happy with the results, but I'm looking for some feedback on what you all think and what other colors I should consider. Thanks for the help.

image.jpg

Maple is without a doubt one of the easiest woods to use for a knife handle. and get GREAT results time after time! I like and use quilted maple. The died stuff always shows the wood movement and quilting better then the natural. From my experience. Although the natural is also beautiful. I like BLUE!! and that red. although I have never tried any looks great in the image!

Good to see you trying new stuff. I look forward to seeing the new offerings!!

Maple is without a doubt one of the easiest woods to use for a knife handle. and get GREAT results time after time! I like and use quilted maple. The died stuff always shows the wood movement and quilting better then the natural. From my experience. Although the natural is also beautiful. I like BLUE!! and that red. although I have never tried any looks great in the image!

Good to see you trying new stuff. I look forward to seeing the new offerings!!
Thanks Randy, I appreciate the encouragement.

Back