how did your team do in the NFL draft?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
my saints traded up to get brandon cooks in the first, im pretty satisfied. cooks will make an immediate impact on the saints offense. we also stockpiled more weapons for our secondary which is always a good thing. how did your team do?

I like what my Vikes did. It is always a crapshoot for QBs, and that is ultimately how our draft will be graded, but we got some good value picks. Exum, Yankey, Crichton, and (I'll add) Bridgewater. We even got a UDFA guard (Antonio Richardson) who was supposed to go in the top of the second or third.

k.

Cowboys.....after soooooo many years ignoring their line, or trying to skimp by as they stockpiled toys, I don't mind the lineman in the first round, even if we have serious defensive needs. I think that makes it 3 of the last 4 years, but still don't mind. Majority defensive picks, but most of those were in the 7th round. I don't expect a ton of improvement next season, but improvement.

Buffalo, scratching my head. They got a great player and may have given away the farm to do it. Time will tell.

Buffalo, scratching my head. They got a great player and may have given away the farm to do it. Time will tell.
they traded up to grab watkins, which ultimately costed the 2 1st round picks. thats the tender placed on jimmy graham. i know alot of saints fans that wished buffalo wouldve just traded those picks for graham instead.

Yeah, that was a head-scratching trade for me, and I also saw the PFT story on the graham scenario -- it made sense. I don't quite understand the trade with this WR class.

k.

my team didn't have a 1st rnd pick due to the stupid RG3 trade so by default this years draft was crap! he better absolutely blow up this year as he has no excuses now. year removed from injury, strong o-line, 2 top 10 WR's on the same squad, promising young TE and a solid running game. if that's not a perfect recipe for a high powered offense then i don't know what is..

49ers-

Addressed all their needs, traded for Stevie Johnson, but picked up a Running back in the second round which was weird.

We also drafted a couple CBs that are following the new trend. 6 foot + and 200+ lbs.

Mowgs

my team didn't have a 1st rnd pick due to the stupid RG3 trade so by default this years draft was crap! he better absolutely blow up this year as he has no excuses now. year removed from injury, strong o-line, 2 top 10 WR's on the same squad, promising young TE and a solid running game. if that's not a perfect recipe for a high powered offense then i don't know what is..

I think your Redskins are better than my Colts, with regards to 1st rd pick this year. The Trent Richardson deal always make me flabbergast .

49ers-

Addressed all their needs, traded for Stevie Johnson, but picked up a Running back in the second round which was weird.

We also drafted a couple CBs that are following the new trend. 6 foot + and 200+ lbs.

Mowgs

That was a bit weird at first. You guys like to run the ball, but I think the NFL network showed a graphic of all your RBs and it was a bit crowded. I know Gore is getting older and Lattimore is just coming off IR, but I thought I heard rumors of the 9ers shopping LaMichael James.

k.

lamichael james is definitely being shopped. and evidently lattimores recovery is taking longer than expected. 9ers have been drafting gores replacement for the last five years but it doesnt seem like gore is slowing down much at all.
I bet Trent Richardson has a pretty decent year, Indy thought enough of him to let Donald Brown leave via free agency.

i cant wait til lamike james gets his chance to shine, he was almost as automatic as reggie bush in college.

at least your colts got a player out of it, there is no roster spot filled with this years lack of 1st round.

lattimore will be a star once he is healthy. the hyde pick was a head scratcher, but he looks solid, i like that he can catch passes even though he's a big guy.

Back