D. Martell Western Rehandle (Sale) Coupons Available!!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Martell

Forum Founder
Founding Member
Reaction score
HandCoup-2.jpg

This sale provides $50 OFF of the labor PLUS allows you not to have to wait on the list.

*There are stipulations on the use of this coupon - please read the product description carefully before purchasing.

Western Rehandle (Sale) Coupons - CLICK HERE

p1010024-jpg.1602

International customers can purchase coupons as well but will have to do so manually through a Paypal invoice. Please contact me in a PM or through email if you are outside of the USA and I'll follow by sending you an invoice.

Thanks!

This sale provides $50 OFF of the labor PLUS allows you not to have to wait on the list.

FYI, the current wait time for rehandle work is at least 6 months. Coupons holders do not go on the wait list, coupons can be redeemed whenever.

I just wanted to say thanks to all of you who purchased a coupon. :thumbsup:

They're still on sale if anyone else is interested.

Why am I doing this?

We just made an offer on a house, we're in the middle of packing house & shop, our one and only vehicle broke down, and I've stopped the intake of work.

Please feel free to take advantage on me here, I hope to never offer this again. :)

Dave

This may sound like a gratuitous plug, but I've owned a couple of knives that Dave has rehandled and they are extremely well made, very comfortable and immaculately finished, the sale price is ridiculous for the level of craftsmanship. Any one on the fence should jump on this before Dave comes to his senses!

PayPal invoice for 2 please :D

This may sound like a gratuitous plug, but I've owned a couple of knives that Dave has rehandled and they are extremely well made, very comfortable and immaculately finished, the sale price is ridiculous for the level of craftsmanship. Any one on the fence should jump on this before Dave comes to his senses!

Thanks Huw! :)

I just bought 2. Couldn't pass up such an awesome deal of $100 each! Thanks Dave :)

Dave

Trying to purchase two rehandle coupons but the extra discount doesn't show in my basket. Am I missing something?

Now I have second thoughts - should have I bought 2 instead of just 1? ... :scratchhead: :wink:

I can help you with that. LOL :D

Dave, you know what - just send me one more invoice - I just realised that the honesuki I will be getting will desperately need a F&F update and new handle. Let me know if I maybe have it sent to you (that knife is located in US) in the next days.

Back