• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Masamoto 240 KS for sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chinacats

Reaction score
Greetings Folks,

Up for sale today is my Masamoto 240 KS (actual size is 251 x 47).

This was originally a Rakuten purchase and has been thinned considerably since I bought it. You can still see some of the sandpaper scratches and I tried to show them in the photos, but for the price I think this will be a great chance for someone to try a KS.

Price is $200 shipped w/ tracking CONUS.

20140517_143830_zpss1b0ecly.jpg

20140517_143857_zpste0oh5vq.jpg

If it's the the monosteel and not the clad version I'd love it if you'd sell it to me.

I'm new and such, so we can work out a USPS money order or whatever if necessary.

Thanks.

Hi Phalanx, I accept paypal but can't pm you until you have a few more posts--if you can't do paypal I'm sure we can work something out with no problem. If you go to the new member checkin and introduce yourself and make a few replies we can talk by pm--I believe you need a total of 5 posts before you can pm.

edited to say that yes this is a ks (monosteel white #2)

I'm guessing Phalanx gave up--knife is still up for grabs.

These have suddenly become a very under-rated knife. Weird how that works....

if I wasn't at work, I would have immediately shelled out the dough for this. congrats to the buyer!

i have that knife and use it every day at work and is one of my fav's. buyer will be happy for sure, just keeps getting better......

I owned Salty's old KS for a bit. Kinda miss it. There's definitely much better knives out there(especially at the price new), but it's got some of that 'it' factor for sure.

I have a ks and absolutely love it. It just works. But I have to say ootb its pretty average. After a bit of use and about 5 sharpening sessions and a few thinning sessions it is amazing

Back