• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Shigefusa 300mm Kasumi Yanagiba

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kentucky Jeff

Reaction score
I am selling a like new Shigefusa 300mm Yanagiba. $475 shipped and Paypal. Two things you should know about the knife.

1. Its a Kiya branded knife with Shigefusa's Kanji stamped on the backside. But make no mistake. Its a Shigefusa.

2. I bought the knife off another board a little over a year ago. It came to me with a tiny chip off the tip--roughly 1mm or so. I reshaped the spine (which is the proper way) to correct this and you really cannot tell. Otherwise the knife is like new. The edge comes as it came from Shigefusa.

Comes with a Saya and original box.

$475 shipped and Paypal and I will throw in a sharpening job from Dave Martell if you want it--shipped directly to Dave from me and on to you from JKS.

I'll be happy to send you a link to the original sale listing with pics if you want them. The knife is in the same condition as when I purchased it (but with the tiny tip repair).

Thanks!

well hell, i'd take this if July wasn't going to be a heavy month, bill wise :-/

I really shouldn't, but I can't stay totally away: interested in a few pics too :)

Due to overwhelming popular demand I give you pics of my Shig:

IMG_0226.jpg

IMG_0225.jpg

IMG_0224.jpg

IMG_0223.jpg

IMG_0222.jpg

Latest posts

Back