Memorial Day

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm posting this as sales, BBQ's and road trips are at the top of everyone's minds. Memorial day is a remembrance of those that made the ultimate sacrifice for their country, not to be confused with Veterans day. As you are enjoying your freedoms, please keep that in mind!

I can't tell you how many people have told me happy Memorial day in the past.

Jason
MSgt, USAF

Happy Memorial Day all. Jason, I missed master by 2.8 points. It hurts but maybe next year.

I'm posting this as sales, BBQ's and road trips are at the top of everyone's minds. Memorial day is a remembrance of those that made the ultimate sacrifice for their country, not to be confused with Veterans day. As you are enjoying your freedoms, please keep that in mind!

I can't tell you how many people have told me happy Memorial day in the past.

Jason
MSgt, USAF

Thank you for the gentle reminder. My pre teen daughter just brought up the subject of the meaning of this holiday. It disturbed her that it seems more about BBQ's , parades and stuff with no thought to what it really means.

I pegged you as the Sr you'll probably become. But you argued with someone once so Chief may not be in the cards...

I'm a vet and am thankful for those that gave all so that I can do silly **** like this.

Dave (former Squid)

I pegged you as the Sr you'll probably become. But you argued with someone once so Chief may not be in the cards...

I'm a vet and am thankful for those that gave all so that I can do silly **** like this.

Dave (former Squid)

Dave,

Although I'm on the path for it, I'll probably self-eliminate Chief because retirement will be too attractive. Plus I want to grow a beard ;)>

Back