• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Shigefusa Kitaeji Wa Gyuto 240mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Last week I posted a WTB for a Shigefusa Kitaeji, the forum came through and I found one. Unfortunately my friend who I bought it for flaked and now it needs a new home. This is in brand new condition, comes with a friction fit Saya, originally bought from Maksim.
Asking $975 + shipping
0981F2B5-2E0C-4FE6-AF2C-2FD0EB28AAC6_zps3pxvsxwq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
this pic has a filter added but it shows off the pattern nicely
732C18A2-1166-44B3-BF92-31952B3916D7_zps6ypgzjpc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Guys, can someone please take me out of my misery and buy this. Want it so bad.

Should go for it, Rami. Once in a life time experience, your first Shigefusa kitaeji.

Yeap, I will agree. This is a fabulous knife, I love it. I used it yesterday for dinner (home cook) and I had a big smile :pirate1:

I recently got one of those myself, and while it is not a cheap knife I find myself using it a lot.
With a smile on my face.
Lovely piece of craftsmanship.
GLWS

if you were in europe i would grab it but with shipping and import tax from aus its just a killer.

Sorry guys, I gotten rid of that pesky kidney and this baby is on her way to me. ( once I make the transfer that is)

Joined up the forum in March,2014 and already owned a Shig Kitaeji,huh.

You're in deep, Rami.

Congrats on the purchase and from a fine seller,too.

I got bit bad. You don't know half of it.

Ok. Just cut some stuff with it. Now I know what's all the fuss is about. And I think I found my dream knife. It's the most amazing thing. Food just organised itself in neat piles like I see in tv. I think I will never let this one go. Sorry if I am a bit incoherent but wow.

Let me know If you change your mind :)

Sent from my iPhone using Kitchen Knife Forum

Kato kikuryu cuts even better :)

Thank you, Schanop, for easing the pain of missing this one :thumbsup:

I shall look upon my Kato with renewed reverence, now :knight:

(Glad you are enjoying the knife, Rami :). My jealousy is starting to abate :wink: )

Cheers,

J

Back