• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Marko 260 Suji

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marc4pt0

Reaction score
Marko 260 Suji in 52100.
Best described by Marko as "thin*suji*with some flex. Could be good for fileting fish, or where flex is beneficial. Flex is in the first half of the blade only."
Comes with saya (not from Marko)
Cuts like a beast but I just don't reach for it. Find my self preferring a smaller suji.
Asking $525, PayPal and conus shipping included. Overseas shipping pricing based on where ever you're at my friend!

I'm open to trades but more inclined to take the dough.

Cheers,

20130501_084043-1_zps37c11990.jpg
20130501_084529_zpsd8f61877.jpg
20130501_084755_zpsaf26b4f0.jpg
20130501_084847_zpsb169616e.jpg

20130501_085028_zpsa9f9e526.jpg

Nice knife Marc, what's the grind mate?

Sight convex. There is just a hint of sticking when hitting up potatoes though.

You know I was thinking the same thing this morning checking in on here. Scratching my head wondering why this hasn't sold yet when I realised why. Piss poor excuse on my part, but I should probably make it a point to take a day off sometime soon. My math/price on this is way off. Clearly I need to start drinking coffee or something, and do a more diligent job of proof reading. So my apologies. (Awkward apologies at that).
Doh!

Price correction- $475 all in for conus. Overseas and past borders might be extra.

I was buying a lesser credit card bill!
It looks like this guy may be back up for sell. I'm waiting to hear back from the original buyer who is having second thoughts. Based on my lack of info i can't really blame the person I suppose. It would seem that I failed to mention this is a "Practice" knife. It would appear that I'm all kinds of buggering up this sales thread. Damn the jokes.

I'll keep everyone posted

Couple of shots of this guy from Marko to share.
And I'm still waiting to hear back from the buyer, my apologies folks.

attachment-1_zpse44e553d.jpg
attachment-3_zps3b810479.jpg
attachment-2_zps3cd9559b.jpg

This Marko is back up for sale folks. Asking price is $475, all in for conus shipping and PayPal. Still open to trades as well.
Also, I can polish/remove the patina if desired.

Back