Quantcast
WTS/WTT: Ealy 210 AEBL line knife and Myiabi Birchwood SG2 210mm gyuto
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTS/WTT: Ealy 210 AEBL line knife and Myiabi Birchwood SG2 210mm gyuto

WTS/WTT: Ealy 210 AEBL line knife and Myiabi Birchwood SG2 210mm gyuto

Up first is the Ealy. It is his 210mm AEBL line knife with an ironwood handle and bog oak ferrule. This knife was not up to snuff when I got it so Ealy re-tuned it for me because he is a cool dude. I have not used it since I got it back because I don't need a line knife like that for my new job. Asking $260 shipped CONUS.

The Myiabi birchwood 210 gyuto in sg2 steel is a knife I got second hand from a coworker that doesn't know how to sharpen so it has a decent amount of surface scratching. I am trying to trade this because the steel holds and 85% edge forever, but at my new job I need a 100% edge for 1-2 shifts. I want to trade because the value of used knives is so subjective, but since I have to put a price $170 Shipped Conus.

Now I am looking for a (preferably stainless or stainless clad, but carbon is still an option) mid-weight 210mm-225mm gyuto that will hold a very good edge for a decent amount of time. I have an order for a DT ITK in this current batch that would be perfect but he hasn't commented on that thread for 6 months so I am looking to fill the gap in my kit. Anything that meets these criteria are eligible and I am willing to throw in some money for the trade if needed. I also have some other knives on the chopping block for a trade. If you are interested send me a pm.
    Examples: Sakai Yusuke stainless extra thick+extra hard, DT ITK, etc.

picture:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140719_164031.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	53.8 KB 
ID:	24066Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140719_164103.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	60.0 KB 
ID:	24068Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140719_164116.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	40.3 KB 
ID:	24069Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140719_164040.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	33.9 KB 
ID:	24067

Thanks for looking,
    Mike
    "Sucking at something is the first step to becoming sorta good at something." -Jake the Dog

Email me about trade options on that Miyabi, my man.
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

Your box is full yo.
    "Sucking at something is the first step to becoming sorta good at something." -Jake the Dog

Email?
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

Woops. Thought that was just a generic term for message. Sent.

Line knife is sold.

Myiabi is still available.

I am also still looking for a 210mm gyuto.

Last price drop.
    Myiabi Birchwood $140 shipped or a trade.

Bipity bopity bump.

I'm brand new here, but I'm interested in your Myiabi. Is there a PM service on this forum?

Regards,

Russ

Yeah. You need to have like 5-10 posts to use it. You can go introduce yourself at the new member check in and make a few posts in various discussions. Shouldn't take too long.

Welcome to the forum