ECG 2014

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marko Tsourkan

Founding Member
Reaction score
I ran out of liquid nitrogen and likely won't have time to get a refill, so the raffle knife would have to be 190-200mm gyuto in 52100. Sorry folks.

I will bring one each, in 240-250mm western gyuto in A2, 52100 and AEB-L for checking out and test cutting. They will be for sale if anybody is interested. One of them, likely A2 is going to be asymmetrically ground, and the other two will be S and convex ground. This would be a good way to compare the three geometries. If I have time to finish, I will bring a scimitar to show.

PS: Son, I will have a 250mm gyuto for you and I also will bring one of your knives that you sent to Tinh for thinning.

Brother, wow Thank you! unfortunately, I will not be doing any traveling for awhile. Most of my tests did not come out well this round and I will be going in on the 10th for some work. I'm need to stay close to home this time. we will talk later. enjoy the ecg and say hello to everyone for me. I have a bottle for you.

Brother, wow Thank you! unfortunately, I will not be doing any traveling for awhile. Most of my tests did not come out well this round and I will be going in on the 10th for some work. I'm need to stay close to home this time. we will talk later. enjoy the ecg and say hello to everyone for me. I have a bottle for you.

I will be in the city on the June 4th. If you are working, I will drop it off at your workplace.

M

i will definitely be at work on the 4th. look forward to seeing you. bring empty bottles.lol I got 12 gallons of hooch sitting in the basement. This batch is spicy.

i will definitely be at work on the 4th. look forward to seeing you. bring empty bottles.lol I got 12 gallons of hooch sitting in the basement. This batch is spicy.

Son, please email me your work address. My address is in my signature. It will probably have to be in the evening of the 4th, around 8-9pm if that's OK.

Back