• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Tsourkan Knives 225 mm 52100 sujihiki

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is one of Marko's practice knives, and there is no maker's mark. For Marko's definition of a "practice knife", refer to his post, here: http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/s...tice-Knives-Sale?p=46266&viewfull=1#post46266

The blade is 225 mm on the edge and 38 mm tall at the heel.

Macassar ebony D-handle with African blackwood ferrule and nickel silver spacer.

It has developed some patina since these pictures were taken.

$395 includes insured shipping to a US address and PayPal fees.

I was looking for a custom, but alas, I doubt that will ever happen. Will you accept $350 and ship to Canada? Thanks for your anticipated response.

I was looking for a custom, but alas, I doubt that will ever happen. Will you accept $350 and ship to Canada? Thanks for your anticipated response.

You may wanna do your offer in private messages

Sent from my iPhone using Kitchen Knife Forum

I realized that after I posted. I had just been woken by my new pup and responded while still half dazed. Sorry about that. In the past, I have used PM. My apologies. (Check the time I posted and that was after a walk and feed).

That this knife remains unsold amazes me. I have this exact knife (225mm practice suji from Marko), another Knife Nut in the area has a 250mm from Marko, and we've both concluded that our respective Marko sujis cut as well or better than any knife that either of us has used, at any price. I did a review of mine somewhere on KKF.

Bottom line: based on its combination of elegance and performance, this knife should cost twice what it's being sold for here.

Back