Quantcast
HHH Knives, T Shirts

Thread: HHH Knives, T Shirts

HHH Knives, T Shirts

Hey guys. I have been putting this off for a long time. and finally pulled the triger and ordered a batch of HHH Knives T shirts!

I welcome you to take a look at the pictures and if you would like to secure on Grab it now. while there are all sizes to choose from. Up to XXXL!!

Heres a link to the area on my web page where the shirts are listed. http://hhhcustomknives.com/product-category/knives/
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Almost, I need one more X

Stefan

DUDE! Yea. Im sorry. I forgot to add a 4X to the order. Ill try to remember next time though!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Hey Guys. Sorry about the delay in the shirts. The first batch arrived on time and was not up to my standards so they re made them. I have just packaged and sent all the pre buy shirts. and will be sending these out as they ar purchased. No waiting if ya want one!

Thanks to all for your patience. and I hope you enjoy the shirts

God Bless
    Randy

Availible Knives