Quantcast
What is the best brand of kitchen knife? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is the best brand of kitchen knife?

Its certainly some kind of spam bot or person doing market research. If you copy the text from the thread start and put the whole lot in google, you get quite a few results of posts on relevant blogs and forums with the exact same text.

Sharp!

Will, you seem to be correct indeed. Let's just ban the guy and delete the whole thread. I hate when I am too polite

Quote Originally Posted by ThEoRy View Post
    Thank you for taking the time to create such an informational post. I find your site very useful in this regard. Many questions have been piqued for my curiosity. Excellent use of the proper terminology required. Thank you again for such valuable time well spent together.
    This made me chuckle. It's very hard for an angry, depressing, pessimistic, cold hearted individual such as myself to made to chuckle. I commend you on your efforts.

But seriously folks, if we truly want the sharpest most durable knife, then nothing short of advanced telekinesis will truly fit the bill. Like the psycho character Sylar from Heroes.

100% successful brain surgery every time. No sharpening. No chips. No breaking. Can't be beat.
    "Into a country where the jails are full, and the mad houses closed." - Charles Bukowski

A+ for the Sylar reference. Also, Heros is coming back to NBC.
    Starting this harvest I'm a starving startling artist/
    Lyrical arsonist it's arduous spitting this smartest arsenic/

No freaking way! I hope they improved the writing though. The end of the series was getting pretty ridiculous with the plot.
    "Into a country where the jails are full, and the mad houses closed." - Charles Bukowski

Writers strike killed that show. I'll reserve judgment on this rebirth until after several viewings.
    Starting this harvest I'm a starving startling artist/
    Lyrical arsonist it's arduous spitting this smartest arsenic/

You know what, I never put two and two together. Makes sense to me. I will be looking forward to the rebirth.

Definitely a Ferrari 433

Wow you two should start your own thread and have your own rebirth...ing. Lol Jk

OP don't do a set...if I could suggest anything it would be to get stainless steel or a steel with a high chromium content else you'll have to keep wiping your knife...but you should be wiping your knife out of good habit anyways. My 2€