• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT: Sakai Yusuke extra thick, flatter profile 240 gyuto stainless

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ramenlegend

Reaction score
Well as the title says, I have a sakai yusuke extra thick and flatter profile 240 gyuto up for trade. I'm interested in a variety of things, so feel free to pm me some offers ( of somewhat equivalent value). The knife is in decent shape, but has some light horizontal scratches on the backside (see photos), they are from when I was making the saya :sad0:. They look a lot worse in the photos than they are. It does come with a beautiful lace wood saya. Great knife, but I'm looking to try something new. Feel free to contact me with questions.

Erik

Yep stainless! And BumP! It appears that no one has any interest in this bad boy

Damn, you've got to be on your toes these days. I would have been all over this knife if I wasn't in the middle of two other purchases. I'm confident someone will buy soon.

Lets see if anyone want to buy it at 275$ shipped in the US

This is a serious blade at a bargain price. I have the same in a 210mm. Amazing steel that takes a killer toothy edge. Beautifully balanced Wa Gyuto.

There is a good reason these became so popular, and that hasn't changed.

Buy with confidence (in the knife and the seller ... Erik is a good guy, too :doublethumbsup:

Back