My feet hurt-

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

Founding Member
Reaction score
Prep- for the weekend.
Brisket-

Pastrami-

Ribs Before-

And after-

More to come

Holy cow! What army are you feeding?

DANG! Where exactly are you at Jim? I mean, it a long drive from NC, but from the pics it looks like it might be worth it! :wink:

:hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry:

Haha no ribs for you! Get in that shop!

What time did you say we were eating?

When the meat is done.:wink:

Looks great! But you also made any BBQ plans I had this weekend feel very inadequate.

Its all about friends and family- whats cooking does not matter.

This is going to be good :bbq:

Lets hope so I have been working my ass off.:running:

Holy cow! What army are you feeding?

It is an invasion, but not the Army, just my family.

DANG! Where exactly are you at Jim? I mean, it a long drive from NC, but from the pics it looks like it might be worth it! :wink:

Serouosly? you will come to NYC for BBQ? :thumbsup2:

It certainly looks like you are going to have a great party!!! Lucky family!!:grilling:

You know damn good and well there ain't no Yankee that can fix BBQ as good as those southern red-neck boys from NC. Heck, just doing BBQ in the south makes it taste better. :bbqsmoker:

See, I don't know about that. Down in my area, I'm pretty sure if you mention Brisket and barbecue in the same sentence you'll get kicked out of the state. And I'm pretty sure they just throw the ribs away entirely :wink:

You know damn good and well there ain't no Yankee that can fix BBQ as good as those southern red-neck boys from NC. Heck, just doing BBQ in the south makes it taste better. :bbqsmoker:

Yeah, yeah, yeah. And you have to be an 80 year old Italian grandmother to make good tomato sauce.

You don't have to be Texan to make a brisket, but you have to be a Texan to like Texas brisket.

I have a couple more photos to post, but not of all the dishes, it was pretty crazy here.

Post em up Jim - I can't wait to feel my stomach growling in pain filled contractions.

Do you make or buy your rubs and mops? What are they?

Do you make or buy your rubs and mops? What are they?

I do make my own rubs, I do not mop anything other than my ribs, which I use apple juice and apple cider vinegar on.

Here is all the photos I took. Sorry it's not more.

Back