• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Rodrigue Damascus, Interrupted Bolster 240mm gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

99Limited

Founding Member
Reaction score
I thought it was time to let someone else enjoy one of Pierre's masterpieces.

This is the finest piece of cutlery I have ever seen and I bought it on a whim.

As you can see in my pics the knife is in "like new" condition with no scratches,

scuffs or other markings on the blade or handle. Below is a link to Pierre's original

post with better pictures and a short video of the knife. This knife still looks exactly

as it did when new. Price is $1,035 including shipping and insurance within CONUS only.

Pierre's original post: Interupted bolster, 240 mm Damascus gyuto

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

I realize that $1,000.00 is a chunk of change, but the craftsmanship and time required to create the steel for this knife is something only a few people have the ability to do.

This knife is of heirloom quality and would be the center piece of anyone's cutlery collection. Feel free to PM any questions.

The asking price is quite a bit less than most makers charge for a Damascus gyuto. And Pierre has the gyuto geometry down really well. Someone will be very happy with this knife for a very long time. GLWTS.

With a heavy heart, that knife now belongs to another person. :(

Latest posts

Back