Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: WTB: Thermapen

WTB: Thermapen

Hey guys!

So I had one of these a while ago but for working the line it was too big but now that I'm baking and prepping it will definitely come in handy.

If anyone is looking to get rid of one or even buy one, I would go in on the buddy sale going on now.

Thanks

Hi, they have them on Ebay UK, refurbed direct from the manufacturers fully calibrated and guaranteed, don't seem the post to the US but I would be happy to buy one and post it to you, would be about $57 inc shipping to you.http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Limited-Ed...ash=item566490

Shoot me a pm with the details if you would that sounds great!

Click on the link here and have a look to see if it's what you are after, this one is camo but they have all the colours I thinkhttp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Limited-Ed...ash=item566490

wow that's a steal I'd be in for one as well, though I'm not wild about the camo.

Quote Originally Posted by pleue View Post
    wow that's a steal I'd be in for one as well, though I'm not wild about the camo.
    Would be happy to sort a few out for people, they currently only have camo, green or a lovely Union Jack They have them all the time in various colours so I think the blue, red, black etc will return soon

I got my brother one of the refurbed ones and they are a great deal, no different to the new ones at all
    "There are 2 mistakes one can make along the road to truth...not going all the way and not starting"

Once again this place is an amazing community so many generous people!!

Thanks warren!

I would not mind to get one two if that is not too much trouble for you Warren.

"If there’s something worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.” - An US saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com