Quantcast
FS: Rader 10" Chef

Thread: FS: Rader 10" Chef

FS: Rader 10" Chef

Rader 10" Chef knife $1000. The steel is 1086. Here is what Michael has said about the steel in the past.

"Blade is a forged integral out of 1086, high-carbon steel. (I've been getting just as good performance out of this steel as I do with my 52100 blades and the heat-treating is much easier.) There is just a touch of vanadium in the steel for grain refinement and added wear resistance. I like it a lot."

I have barely used it and it is in great shape. It is a fantastic performing knife. Price includes paypal and shipping to CONUS.

Could be persuaded into a partial trade for a Harner 180 gyuto or the right Ealy gyuto 240-260.

A little of the history: http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/sh...86-Chefs-Knife

Having trouble posting pics but they can be seen here:

http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/sh...l=1#post287666
    'The only real security that a man can have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability.' -Henry Ford

PM sent

Still available.
    'The only real security that a man can have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability.' -Henry Ford

PM's sent cause i'm geekin pretty hard

I've gotten some pretty amazing trade offers, truly. But I have become very picky lately in what I actually reach for. While I would prefer a straight sale I will add that I OVERVALUE KNIVES BY MARIO INGOGLIA. Just sayin'

Ill trade you my mario pre makers mark for it. 240mm

Man, I want this....
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

PM your way

Sold. Thanks KKF!