• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Zwilling Kramer Chef Knife

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
8" Kramer Chef Knife 52100

I purchased this knife as part of the Sur La Table sell off last week. The only difference is that I purchased it as new, not store demo. When I called to order, SLT said that they didn't have one in stock but that they could order me a new one and have it shipped. I was surprised but the rep said no problem. Then when I saw that they charged me full price, I called back and spoke with manager and she told me that they were not supposed to sell me new stock at the close out sale. But that they would honor it and then refunded me the difference. outstanding customer service SLT

Over the past week the knife has been used three or four times prepping salad.

I stropped the edge once on a dry Takenono. 52100 gets sharp for sure, its the profile I don't care for. Its a looker for sure but I'd rather reach for my ITK or custom knives. There is some shrinkage to the scales but the blade is absolutely scratch free but has a tiny bit of patina on the edge. Please take her. Have box and oil. Looking to sell in US for $220 + $10 Shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
ImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1403108510.796494.jpg

ImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1403108529.558527.jpg

Dang too late. That's a awesome deal. I know those Kramer's are not cheap up here in Canada.

Back