• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: SS gyuto 210-240

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Micioarch

Reaction score
For a friend of mine I'm looking for a gyuto - chef knife, 210 -240, wa or western handle in semi stainless steel (itinomonn - HHH - other known maker). Price range 80 - 100€ shipped in France, I don't know if it will be possible.

You might consider a new Hiromoto Ginsanko-3 240mm gyuto with japanesechefsknife.com. Flat rate world wide shipping $7. With shipping it will cost €114.

Many thanks for your suggestion I'll write him to figure out how it will be shipped and about the customs.

If any one have a Hiromoto as or ginsanko 210cm with a custom handle please let me know.

Up.

I'm looking only for 210 mm length. I'm interested in gesshin kagero and gesshin ginga in very good condition. Thanks for your help.

Back