Another Shaving Brush Handle.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Magnus

Reaction score
Finished turning a new brush yesterday in my favorite tall shape. I used a wood block from Southeast Asia called Afzelia Xylay aka alligator skin that comes from the Afzelia xylocarpa tree. The 3d grain and color is just beautiful and deserved a nice super gloss coating of superglue. Now to the hard part, decide what knot to set for 24mm. I'm thinking a 3-band High Mountain White.

DSC02856_zps9dd312f6.jpg

DSC02854_zpse8f7075d.jpg

DSC02855_zps779e896e.jpg

DSC02860_zps7bcbaad6.jpg

Goodness. I want this. You are very talented! Good work!

…ok, Magnus, now you should be ready to sell me your first brush (that Koa with musk-osk spacer)
The wood looks really nice and you superglue finish is superawesome!

Nice as always, maybe you should do a wip so us mere mortals can work it out. Or better yet share your address so we can raid your self :p

…ok, Magnus, now you should be ready to sell me your first brush (that Koa with musk-osk spacer)
The wood looks really nice and you superglue finish is superawesome!

haha no :p your a awsome wood worker. you should give it a try!

Nice as always, maybe you should do a wip so us mere mortals can work it out. Or better yet share your address so we can raid your self :p

I will take some WIP next time. But my adress ill keep away from you :)

Finally got the Knot for the brush handle.

[video=youtube;0TADFBIVjsU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TADFBIVjsU&index=1&list=UUW8eMt9iy0-4JakPtj_oOaA[/video]​

Back