• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S - Ealy Parer (UK / EU)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAS4T0

Reaction score
Ealy Parer with custom made saya.

I picked this up a few weeks ago and it hasn't really seen any use, it's only been used a few times (for in hand work) and has seen no board contact. I know I'll regret it when it's gone as I was waiting for one of these for a long time, but I'm not using it so it's time to find it a good home.

I'd like £75 ($130) including shipping within the UK.

I'll get some photos uploaded soon.

I'm also in Leeds!

You can come and play with it if you've not tried one of these. PM me if you'd like the address.

It's a great little knife, just not getting used by me.

Length? Are all his parers about the same?

It's one of the newer shape ones which are a little longer than the original shape. It's a little over 7" overall, with a 3.5" blade.

I've got no problem shipping the knife overseas, but I'd have to ask the buyer to split the postage.

I'm pretty close to Leeds too.. Meet up perhaps? I've got some nice toys to play with..

Back