July 4th 20% Off Storewide Sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dream Burls

Reaction score
I know, I know it's not for another week yet, but I don't want to be thinking about wood on the holiday weekend and you probably don't either. Besides, this way you can have your pieces by then and show them off to friends and family at the BBQ :)

Today and tomorrow only, my store wide Fourth of July sale reduces prices on all pieces by 20%. Just go to www.dreamburls.com and put in the Coupon code JULY20 at checkout. As always, volume discounts and the Dream Burls money back guarantee applies. Happy hunting and have a great, safe July 4th holiday.

Tonight and tomorrow are all that's left in my early Fourth of July sale.

I have a box coming back from K&G soon and another one filled with dyed Maple following that. I also have a ton of pieces in various stages of drying along with some new hardwoods that I'll be cutting up next week. Therefore, this will be my last sale for quite a while. There are some great pieces at prices you won't soon see again.

Last seven hours for some great bargains on some great wood. Sale ends at midnight tonight (EST). Write in the code JULY20 for 20% off whatever you buy.

This weekend I'll be sanding some new stabilized Wenge with some amazing figure, another batch of stabilized Curly Anigre, some Red Mallee and four pieces of some really nice Snakewood. Hope to have them all on the site by midweek next week.

Back