Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Masakage Shimo Demo Knife, I purchased, flaws exposed...

The Dexter Russell would indeed survive dropping "heavy plastic film on it" much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Umberto View Post
    So basically he didn't want to waste his time on thinning because it would take to long for him to justify the labor and make a profit. Ken obviously didn't mind doing it and the customer is happy.
    Do you actually understand what business is about? Not about going out of business is it? Every business needs to turn a profit, and if Dave thought it wouldnt be profitable, who are you to judge that call and spreadimg unjustified slander?

Slander? Dave Martell has insulted the Moritaka brand as being poorly ground and having holes in blades...Is asking for verifiable proof so much to ask?

Why should Dave Martell be given a free pass to insult the Moritaka brand without providing proof. Dave goes on to say he no longer sharpens Moritaka, then he say's he'll do it at an increased cost. He refuses to work on a Takeda because he doesn't want to spend the time on the blade...

That's not slander, that's fact...Dave obviously likes to make excuses to his clients why he can't do his job as a professional sharpener.

I'm asking for some reasonable documentation...If Moritaka are so horrible and Dave has seen so many bad blades where is the evidence?

Google is your friend. Maybe.
    Dave
    Older and wider.

Quote Originally Posted by Umberto View Post
    Slander? Dave Martell has insulted the Moritaka brand as being poorly ground and having holes in blades...Is asking for verifiable proof so much to ask?

Why should Dave Martell be given a free pass to insult the Moritaka brand without providing proof. Dave goes on to say he no longer sharpens Moritaka, then he say's he'll do it at an increased cost. He refuses to work on a Takeda because he doesn't want to spend the time on the blade...

That's not slander, that's fact...Dave obviously likes to make excuses to his clients why he can't do his job as a professional sharpener.

I'm asking for some reasonable documentation...If Moritaka are so horrible and Dave has seen so many bad blades where is the evidence?
    Okay, since you are unable or unwilling to do a basic search of KKF, I'll do it for you.

How to identify grind issues

The proof you so vociferously demand is on the last page.

I think an apology is in order.
    “I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.”

So there it is.

Oh wait, the overgrind is probably Dave's doing right?

This might aound uncalled for but kkf was a peaceful relaxing place for the knife nut to chill after work. Since you arrived I cant fking stand it go ruin someone elses life you tosser. All you do is go on about things that we have already discussed and understand and try and prove us wrong. From your posts about sharpening you obviouslly know very little about sharpening and even if you want to wank off about how good you are the point is you SERVED **** FOOD SO **** OFF. you are a discrace to being a chef and are what makes this industry so annoying. maybe you should learn to understand things before you open your ******** mouth. Just because you point some things out and they are valid doesent mean you need to constantly change subjects to start fights. PLEASE **** OFF AND DONT COME BACK.

Anybody else hear crickets...?
    The AI does not love you, nor does it hate you, but you are made out of atoms it might find useful for something else. - Eliezer Yudkowsky

He'll be back bashing someone else, don't worry.

I hope so hes probably sitting in a room with all our names written on the walls and everything hes found that he can dog us for.