EU - France - Paris - New Japanese Kitchen Knife address

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Micioarch

Reaction score
I want to share this lucky new discover where to be surrounded by amazing knife. It's a very nice new shop placed at the back of the historical covered market in place d'Aligre in Paris - France.

One of the owner told me that they opened 5 weeks ago and they already have one shop in London.

They have some master piece, and told me that next month probably will organise meeting with a master blacksmith.

Also they have a space where you can go and share you passion. I will try as soon as possible, hope to meet some of you there.

Andrea

The London store is unimpressive. Granted, its a brick and mortar store in the capital, but the mark-up and their marketing babble is very rich. Ymmv.

I didn't have much time to check all the brands, for sure they have a lot of commercial names - it's still a starting point. Maybe we can convince them to borrow more interesting staff at the right price.

I'm more interested in the blacksmith meeting and the shared area hoping that it will be possible to use it also if you don't buy from them...I will report when I'll go there with my own knife :).

The shop name is japaneseknifeshop. I'm almost sure they have a website.

Their mark up is indeed incredible - for example a Misono Molybdenum they sell on their web shop for £240 (380-400$), at JCK it's $134, that's quite a margin that no amount of taxes and customs can justify.

More then triple the prices, wow...

Back