Hattori kd on japan woodworker

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zerafa

Reaction score
Japanese woodworker has three kd 240s for sale.

Just noticed today, $2175....

There were 7 knives with Koki at Christmas, and they went in about 15 minutes. I think Koki was significantly cheaper, but in general this is a good sign that the knives are still being produced.

I am still hopeful for these becoming generally available again

I just got a 270 mm and it is my unicorn knife. Absolute stunner....

well, i really could use a 240 to fit the gap of what i take.

after this i have way too many knives. i will not to deplete...

Curious if this price is reasonable or is jacked up. That is if one were available in Japan would it be about 220,000 yen??

Supply and demand sir, supply and demand. If they price it there and people will go there...that must be what they are worth... right?

i tried to order one of these on the 30th, and got a response that they were on backorder, and then a cancelation.

Guess what happened next ---> there was a hattori KD30 on my doorstep when i got home!

Decisions decisions, but i think i need to either send it back or sell it... or sell by 270 mm version...

Interesting: they used the last page of their most recent catalog to feature it, hadn't looked at the catalog when it came but pulled it out after this thread came live ...

Back