• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS : Sakai Yusuke Swedish Stainless 240MM Gyuto "The Works"

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V1P

Reaction score
So hard to let this one go but I need the funds for other things.

This is the Yusuke with all the bells and whistles. It is the "extra harden", "extra flat profile" and "extra thick" version. This one has the premium ebony handle with the white spacer.

The saya is also custom ordered together with the knife and is ebony with white lines.

Knife is very well maintained, the handle & saya regularly oiled and coated with Renaissance wax. Blade faces has minor saya scuff marks that can only be noticed from certain angles. It is also freshly sharpened.

I am located in AU and prefer local buyer but will ship anywhere in the world and pay half of the shipping.

Price is USD$420, anyone interested pls PM me.

ACCDE54F-B3C3-4DAE-A7A1-A55C0106534D.jpg

9158E7A7-B6EC-4B6B-B412-FFA0AA9B62BA.jpg

9035F462-E0EB-43B3-94DA-0A24C6E9B58A.jpg

CAB261EE-6AA3-4362-B4A0-063E6394A9F0.jpg

ebonysayaforgyuto240004.jpg

ebonysayaforgyuto240002.jpg

ebonysayaforgyuto240001.jpg

ebonysayaforgyuto240005.jpg

You have a lot of really cool stuff from bwj, wish I needed it!

You have a lot of really cool stuff from bwj, wish I needed it!

Yes, this one was ordered from BWJ. My other knives for sale are direct from the makers.

C'mon, you can never have enough gyutos 😉

Price drop to $400 for overseas buyer and AU buyer pls PM me for a special price.

Wow such an elegant knife/bundle. Beauty in simplicity.
Unfortunately I just spend my money somewhere else :(

210 is an absolute max for me alas...

Yes yes, Sakai made knives usually run shorter than advertised, due to them measuring from the tang to the tip instead of heel to tip (someone correct me if I am wrong).

Sorry to bother but what are the dimensions on this bad boy? Might be interested if it hits the right marks.

Back