15% off knives semi-annual sale! (Mari will be away from 7/13 to 8/2)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Korin_Mari

Reaction score
2014_July_Knife_Sale_banner.jpg

And so it begins! The sale you have all been waiting for! :)

For special orders and custom orders, please send me the following information:

- Brand (* Fully custom orders only by Nenohi or Suisin)

- Item number (If applicable)

- Knife Style (Yanagi, deba, usuba, etc.)

- Knife classification (Kasumi, hongasumi, honyaki, etc.)

- Knife finish (Normal finish, mirror finish)

- Knife size

- Forger (Suisin orders only: Master Itsuo Doi or Yoshikazu Ikeda)

- Steel material

- Handle material

- Saya cover (Would you like a saya cover? If so what material?)

- Would you like initial sharpening / uraoshi sharpening by Mr. Sugai?

*Please note all special and custom orders are final sales.

Just FYI, I will be away from 7/13 to 8/2 on vacation. I plan to check my email and KKF as frequently as I can, but internet may be very limited. For immediate assistance, please contact Wendy at [email protected] and let her know you are from KKF.

Thanks for reading! :)

Aahhh I'm super tempted to come buy my 3rd and 4th knives!!

If you live in NY, please stop by and feel the knives. Whether you're interested now or thinking about something for later, it's always fun to test them out in person. I don't know if it would be too tempting at that point though... :D

Also if you come, please say hi. I'm usually in the office. :)

If you live in NY, please stop by and feel the knives. Whether you're interested now or thinking about something for later, it's always fun to test them out in person. I don't know if it would be too tempting at that point though... :D

Also if you come, please say hi. I'm usually in the office. :)
I think I may pop by today before dinner :) I live in NJ, but am a short train ride away. Meeting my husband for dinner tonight (at Cagen in East Village). (Ah, I guess you may not see this before I get there, haha).

I think I may pop by today before dinner :) I live in NJ, but am a short train ride away. Meeting my husband for dinner tonight (at Cagen in East Village). (Ah, I guess you may not see this before I get there, haha).

Oh awesome! :) I'll see you when you arrive.

Back