Quantcast
My new project - YellowHouse - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: My new project - YellowHouse

Still Plays With Blocks
    Home Furnishings Capital of the World, High Point, NC
    The best word I can use to describe your event is "Elegant". Simple and elegant. That would be a meal to remember for sure!

Thank you, that was the idea. You could see it on peoples faces when they came into the back yard and realized this wasn't a run of the mill bbq.

And David I hope you don't think less of me for my John Boos block I used for the cheeses! It is warped and cracked anyway so it is no good for an actual cutting board. One side is nice enough for this though.
    "God sends meat and the devil sends cooks." - Thomas Deloney

Johnny,

Thanks for sharing your first dinner event with us. I loved the pictures and I must admit, I want to try something like this although not quite as large.

Looks like those guests were truly satisfied. What a great concept, glad you guys pulled it off with great success. Best of luck with future ventures. And you are always welcome down here in PA

That look's great! I would love to attend an event like this. You two did a great job, very elegant indeed!

We are back from the dead...we have done two private events in the last couple months, a brunch and a vegetarian tasting menu. Both went well but unfortunately I didn't have time to take many pictures.

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL!

Monday, September 17th @ 30 Arbor St. in Hartford, CT is our next event. Hosted by the Htfd Denim Co. we will a counter serving Phở and steamed buns. The other two cooks Ed and Power will also be DJing old school Hip Hop and we have a small craft cocktail list as well. It is a big space and hopefully plenty of people, so not really a sit down coursed meal, but more of a party with a "fast food" option on site. All are invited.
    "God sends meat and the devil sends cooks." - Thomas Deloney

Sounds like fun - I hope you guys kill!

Charlotte, NC AKA The Queen City! The lint-filled belly button of the south.
    Hope you get to take some pics for this one. Good luck, sounds like a great party. Looking forward to hearing about the menu.
    If "Its" and "Buts" was candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas
    -Cleon "Slammin'" Salmon