• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stereo.Pete's Collector's Sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stereo.pete

Reaction score
Well Folks,

With a heavy heart I have finally come to the conclusion that I cannot have my cake and eat it. I'm moving forward full steam ahead with workshop project in my garage. This means I need to raise funds for a 2x72 grinder as well as the electrical work needed to power my future endeavors. With that being said I am going to sell some of my most prized kitchen knives. All prices include insured shipping and paypal fees.

First up for sale is a 10" David Lisch Gyuto inspired by Shigefusa. The first design was not what I was looking for and so I sent David the profile of my Shigefusa and he used that as inspiration for this creation. Handle is Koa with a silver domed pin and the steel is his high carbon damascus blend. I've only used the knife once to check stiction with potatoes.
ufbp.jpg

56p9.jpg

x60p.jpg

g5un6.jpg

Lisch price is $1500

Next up is my all time favorite knife, my Michael Rader 10" Gyuto. This knife is a forged integral design with a handle, which is typical of Mr. Rader's insane woodworking skills. This blade feels stout but she literally falls though product. Again, as in the Lisch, this knife has only been used to test sharpness and stiction. Michael Rader also provides a lifetime of sharpening if you aren't keen on tackling this beauty yourself. Michael's mustard patina is included free of charge :spin chair:
q82f.jpg

4bah.jpg

pearwoodchef1.jpg

Rader priced at $1250

Finally I am selling two rare knives. I have two Devin Thomas ITK knives, one is a 10" gyuto and the other is a 10" suji in Devin's AEB-L. The gyuto is #2 from his first release batch, which I purchased from a member here a long time ago. The knife has been thinned from the original grind is a serious performer. The Suji has never been used and I am the original owner.
2onr.jpg

Devin set of two priced at $900
Devin Gyuto or Suji is priced at $500 each

I will have these offers up on several sites and will use time stamps to determine who was first.

Thanks,

Pete

Last edited:
Some of your images seem to have errors in it and are not showing up.

Guys, quick update, I forgot to mention that I will only be shipping to in the US. No international buyers at this time.

Some are a bit slow to load up on the iphone app

Slow to load pics but they are there and they are purty. Win 7, Firefox.

Good luck on the shop project.

Jesus! I wish I had funds to help you with your project.. they are some nice blades!

Good news guys, all knives are coming with custom sayas. Bad news is that the only material I had was corrugated, hopefully that will suffice :). :knife:

I can't believe that Lisch is still available. I've seen plenty of sexy knives lately, but this one is hard to beat. If it was a tad shorter, I'd jump on it immediately... In fact, I wish this one was shorter... :sad0:

Bump for the David Lisch… One time price drop to $1400, which is less than what I paid for it and it has never been used other than checking stiction. $1400 includes shipping within the ConUS and paypal fees.

Bump for the David Lisch… One time price drop to $1400, which is less than what I paid for it and it has never been used other than checking stiction. $1400 includes shipping within the ConUS and paypal fees.

She's still available folks!

That's funny as I was just going through this thread earlier in the evening, eyeballing that Lisch and wondering how I could make that happen...
Ultimately,I wish I could. That is one amazing looking piece of art. And a great score.

Thanks for the bump boys, the David Lisch is still for sale.

Back