• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Shigs

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DK chef

Reaction score
time for me to sell my Shigs, and Yoshikanes they are just sitting in the box, and im going to move to a smaller kitchen.

i live in Denmark/EU and prefer to ship inside EU, but exeptions can be arranged.

most of the knives have never been used after i got them, and those who have, very Little.

Shigefusa Kasumi Wa 150mm Petty, got it from Maksim. Price 250$

Shigefusa Kasumi western handle 210mm Gyuto , bought it from another member, slightly used. Price 700$

Shigefusa KU 165mm, Price 150$

Shigefusa 210mm Kasumi mioroshi deba, bought from another member and never used after, Price 330$

Shigefusa Kasumi Yanagiba 240mm, bought from Maksim, slightly used, 420$

Shigefusa Kasumi 250 mm Wa Sujihiki, bought from Maksim, never used, Price 480$

Shigefusa Kasumi Deba 210mm, bought from Maksim, used once, Price 540$

Shigefusa Kasumi 240 mm Wa Gyuto, bought from Maksim, new handle and Saya, used, Price 540$

Shigefusa Western Kitaeji 210 mm Gyuto, custom handle and saya from Maksim, never used, Price 1200$

I'll take the wa-petty.

PM incoming.

Shigefusa KU 165mm, sold, thank you

Suji waiting payment
WA Gyuto waiting payment

Western Kitaeji, sold
Wa gyuto sold

Thank you

Suji sold, thank you

i have shipped all knives today and Suji tomorrow, ill post track and trace in PM

thank you

western handle Kasumi 210mm
mioroshi deba,
Yanagiba 240mm
Deba 210mm

still looking for new homes, Yanagiba and Deba used only once. beautiful knives :)

just wanted to say that my 240 wa gyuto arrived safe and sound yesterday and that it has been a pleasure doing business with you.Good luck with your other sales.
thanks matt

oh and someone should definitely jump on that 240mm yanagiba, I have the same one and is hands down my favourite slicer for service,great knife especially if you have limited space.

The petty arrived with me yesterday; it was well packaged and arrived in perfect condition.

DK is a gentleman and I look forward to hopefully doing business with him again in the future.

Received Shigefusa 165 KU today. Arrived safe and sound. It was a pleasure to deal with DK.
Thanks!

14686019631_194915d1b8_c.jpg

Shigefusa 210mm Kasumi mioroshi deba

still available? willing to ship to US?

Latest posts

Back