• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Yoshikane

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DK chef

Reaction score
time for me to sell my Shigs, and Yoshikanes they are just sitting in the box, and im going to move to a smaller kitchen.

i live in Denmark/EU and prefer to ship inside EU, but exeptions can be arranged.

most of the knives have never been used after i got them, and those who have, very Little.

Yoshikane Black Damascus western handle SLD 240mm Gyuto, custom handle and Saya from Maksim, never used, Price 540$

Yoshikane Black Damascus Wa Kiritsuke Gyuto, from Maksim, never used, Price 480$

Yoshikane Black Damascus Wa petty 180mm, Saya from Maksim, never used, 440$

Kato Wa Gyuto, from one of Maksims first batch, used, Price 380$

Well over a year old, check the dates please before raising a thread from the dead. The original poster has not logged in since the sale as well.

Copy that. Sorry, very passionate about Yoshikane SLD series

Well over a year old, check the dates please before raising a thread from the dead. The original poster has not logged in since the sale as well.

Ah, give him a break. Worth a try, but probably better to try a PM.

I was trying to be polite and inform him/her that the odds weren't good. Not only because of the age of the thread, but because the seller stopped logging just days after this sales thread. Didn't mean to come off as rude, sorry if that was the case.

I was trying to be polite and inform him/her that the odds weren't good. Not only because of the age of the thread, but because the seller stopped logging just days after this sales thread. Didn't mean to come off as rude, sorry if that was the case.

No probs. :cool2:

Back